Reduce risk of identity theft and receive comprehensive, privacy advocate assisted restoration services in the event a theft does occur.
- $1,000,000 of identity theft insurance available to you with zero deductible.
- Available in all 50 states.
Keylogging Defense System™
- Keyloggers are self-propagating viruses that steal keystrokes and other sensitive information you use to log into accounts, pay bills, shop, etc.
- Our software helps prevent online identity theft by encrypting keystrokes at the keyboard level, thus allowing you to safely browse, shop or bank online.
- Installation instructions and license key information is included in your new member Welcome Kit.
Scours the internet to identify the illegal trade and sale of your personal information.
- Monitors thousands of websites, checks millions of data points, and if we find your information, we’ll alert you.
- Proactive detection works in real time, giving you the opportunity to stop the leak early.
- Our monitoring system covers bank accounts, credit/debit cards, social security numbers, driver’s license, etc.
Identity Theft Restoration
Assists you with full service identity restoration by certified identity theft risk management specialists who will:
- Contact banks, file a police report, review credit reports, or place a fraud notification or security freeze with the three credit bureaus.
- Make phone calls, send electronic notifications, prepare documentation, and issue fraud alerts with the three consumer reporting agencies, the FTC, SSA and USPS.
- Follow up and escalate issues with affected agencies, creditors, financial institutions, to reinforce your rights.
- Assist with restoration of identity to its pre-theft state.
Lost or Stolen Credit Card Assistance / Document Recovery Services
Our Privacy Advocates will:
- Obtain credit reports from each of the three major credit bureaus
- Cancel affected credit cards and request new cards
- Provide daily identity monitoring for six months to help prevent further fraud
Call us at 888-846-8180 to start having your identity protected.